1.12.14

Black monday




ZENDRA BALLERINA FLATS (au/w 14-15)
ZARA LEATHER SKIRT (s/s 14)
ZARA DENIM SHIRT
MANGO LEATHER JACKET (s/s 14)
AXEL ACCESSORIES CLUTCH





Good morning every one! Today I´m sharing new pics with a preppy look. You can see me wearing my new Zendra ballerina flats. They´re so comfy. I matched them with a leather skirt, denim shirt and leather jacket too. Hope you like the pics and thank you so much for your comments.



Buenos días a tod@s! Hoy quiero compartir con vosotros unas nuevas fotos con un look muy a lo Blair Waldorf en Gossip Girl pero con un toque más personal. Podéis verme con mis nuevas bailarinas de Zendra (son súper cómodas). Las combiné con una minifalda de cuero con algo de vuelo, una camisa vaquera y una cazadora de cuero. Espero que os gusten las fotos y muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios.

7 comments:

  1. La falda y el clutch son ideales, luces preciosa.
    Besitos

    http://bookletglory.wix.com/booklet#!Plaid-Shirt/czlr/F0A87665-6DE8-4D94-B598-F745A716BA7B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!!

    I wish you a Merry Christmas!!

    Kiss

    Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You maaay not like my comment… which is just groovy, yet, I’m not out to please you.

    Not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw… Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like for us if ya believe: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most extra-blatant, guhroovaliciousness (thank you, Austin POW!ers), pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy, Reality-Firepower-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué, eternal-real-McCoy-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-rrrock’nNsmmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! We’ll have a high-flying, immense-immersion to be an outstanding-red-marker! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Meet me Upstairs, puh-leeeze. Do that for us. Cya soon, girl...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great and I wish you all the best in 2015. "O) Nice celebration.
    http://www.fashiondenis.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!
    http://adelinaschoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...