14.10.13

My first day with 24


Photos by Pablo Porteiro


ZARA FRINGED BOOTS
ZARA TSHIRT
BERSHKA DRESS
ZARA CAMEL BLAZER
SUITEBLANCO HAT
UNO DE 50 BRACELET
NOLITA BAG


October, the 12th was my birthday. I´m turned 24 and I´m really excited! You can see my look of the day on my Instagram profile. Here is my outfit from yesterday, my first day with my new age. What do you think about it?


El 12 de octubre fue mi 24 cumpleaños y fue un día diferente! Podéis ver el look que escogí para mi día especial en mi perfil de Instagram.  Aquí os presento el look que me puse ayer para celebrar mi primer día con mi recién estrenada edad. ¿Qué os parece?

19 comments:

  1. Un look muy bonito, pero en Valencia todavía vamos con sandalias!!!!! y de verano...


    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous outfit you look like you belong on a runway.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday! You look very stylish and pretty!:) Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look hot!i love this look!
    happy birthday dear!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Una combinacion super acertada y bonita!!besos
    dezazu.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice look. Great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet pictures and a great outfit! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonjour!
    Wow! J adore ta chapka!!!!!!!!!! Joli look!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that hat!

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Muchas felicidades guapísima!!! Muy chulas las fotos ;)


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look beautiful <3 Love it :)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?
    xoxo
    www.fashfab.blogspot.com

    Would you like our facebook page too? www.facebook.com/fashfabx

    ReplyDelete
  12. this entire look is the definition of fabulous. Adore this post, love. If you get a free moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...