10.5.13

Segovia


ZARA FRINGED BOOTS
VERO MODA LITTLE BLACK DRESS
PEPE JEANS FAUX FUR COAT
COBORIS BLACK LEATHER PYTHON PRINT BAG

 
Last week, during the two festive days I spent between Segovia and Ávila I can saw a lot of monuments that are on my list: Segovia´s aqueduct and Avila´s city walls (with a wonderful view of the city). A real great experiencie!!!

La semana pasada, durante los dos días festivos, me fui de expedición a Segovia y a Ávila dónde pude ver dos de los monumentos que están en mi lista: el acueducto de Segovia y las murallas de Ávila (con unas vistas maravillosas de toda la ciudad). Una experiencia genial!!!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful jacket and nice picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm in love with ur coat <3

    u look great, kisses


    Matea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great week! You look amazing! Love your coat!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fur coat is amazing !!!
    I love it!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com
    Don't forget to check my anniversary giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photo and I would like to see more pics. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the jacket and clutch! you look stunning! xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...