26.10.12

Madrid Photoshoot


VIENTY BLACK PUMPS
H&M BLACK SHORTS
ZARA PYTHON PRINT SHIRT
ZARA CAMEL BLAZER
COBORIS BLACK LEATHER BELT
EBAY STUDDED BRACELET + CASIO GOLDEN WATCH
COBORIS PYTHON PRINT BLACK BAG


I look all around me and all I see is a beautiful night and I smile: I love Madrid and I love spending some of my free time walking around her streets. This all happened two weeks ago in the city.


Miro a mi alrededor y todo lo que veo es una noche preciosa y sonrío: Me encanta Madrid y me encanta pasar parte de mi tiempo libre paseando por sus calles. Todo esto pasó hace dos semanas en la gran ciudad.

20 comments:

  1. I love this city :)
    Great shirt <3
    shoppanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and your outfit is so pretty. I really like your blouse.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos and I like your look dear!

    New post and follow me if you like my blog :)
    +++
    If you want, I wait you on The Reality Of A Dream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute! love the outfit, the blouse is very cool! xxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. que guapay!!!!! y....viva MadriZ!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Estás guapísima con tu look, Aitana!! me ha encantado. Bsinss:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures :D
    Lovely looK!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    OH! Don' forget to check my Anna Dello Russo at H&M GIVEAWAY :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. me gusta la blusa!!
    un besito. elena :)
    http://thecollagelife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. ains me encanta madrid!!!! es un lujazo!!

    www.mavitrapos.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice. follow us www.lifestylenotesbyaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...