7.9.12

VFNO & Me


The first time I attended the Vogue Fashion´s Night Out was a flash of my dreams and inspirations and It tooks place last night. It became a real fashion memory for me to keep.
I would love to say thank you to Alexandra Pereira from Lovely Pepa because she is simply amazing. I have a few photos to share with you and you´ll see soon here.


La primera vez que estuve en la Vogue Fashion´s Night Out ha sido como un flash de todos mis sueños e inspiraciones y tuvo lugar la pasada noche en Madrid. Ha llegado a ser un recuerdo de moda que guardaré con todo mi cariño.
Me gustaría agradecer a Alexandra Pereira del blog Lovely Pepa su increíble amabilidad y cercanía. Tengo algunas fotos que os enseñaré pronto en el blog.

18 comments:

  1. Look forward to see the photos:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que guay haber podido asistir!! Ya nos enseñarás las fotos.
    Un beso
    Moi Coquette

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice post ! Love your LV box!
    xx
    Morgane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que bonita foto, me alegra que tuvieses una experiencia tan positiva es bonito vivir todo esto , ya nos enseñaras las fotitos un besazo

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking forward to see the pics then!:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muy bonita foto, qué bueno que ya estes en Madrid, espero nos enseñes más, un saludo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your perspective! Will definitely visit again Check out mine Perfect Shot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice photo!
    I just followed on facebook too. I wish you could the same for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this photo and your LV box is so pretty and stylish.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorei o blog, muito lindo, amei tudo. Parabéns mesmo, vou sempre estar aqui (:

    ontendency.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pretty)) nice))) like it))
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...